These are some of my favorite tools and essentials for crocheting! I use many of them on a daily basis and recommend any of these items for the beginner and experienced crocheter!
1. Clover Amour hooks are amazing crochet hooks! They have the softest grip and are a great essential!
2. If you are on a budget or are looking for a complete set with a case (plus bonuses) then these aluminum hooks complete with accessories and case are a favorite of mine! Great for traveling too!
3. A pom pom maker is a must for making pom poms! If you have ever tried to make one without this, you know how frustrating it can be. This tool makes sure you make the perfect pom pom every time!
4. This awl tool is something I use when working with fabrics (felt, leather, fleece, etc.). Maybe you want to crochet an edging around a felt blanket or make a pair of baby shoes with leather soles? Using this handle tool will poke those holes just right to get your hook through. A rotary tool also works well!
5. Ok, so this one is kind of funny but oh so practical when your traveling and forgot your hook or need a different size crochet hook. Just attach to your keys and you will always have a few hooks with you!
6. A cute tote bag for your WIP (work in progress)! I love these Vera Bradley totes, especially when traveling!
This bag on amazon is amazing also! It has compartments specifically for your hooks and supplies!
7. An absolute must is yarn storage! I have so many places I store my yarn, mostly in large plastic totes. Here they are and also some more ideas!
8. Additional crafting organization for your home/work space. I collect buttons/beads/embellishments and use these ideas to store them (plus my other supplies).
There you have it! I hope you love my recommendations as much as I do!