Top 10 Fringe Crochet Roundup
1. The Fringe Boho bag is so stylish and perfect for the warmer months! The design is worked up in 3 pieces and sewn together then fringe and beading detail added! This pattern is by Anoo Crochet Designs and the video youtube tutorial can be found here.
2. This whimsical spider stitch shawl pattern by Laceycrochet is so gorgeous! She has well written instructions as well as a lot of other free lace patterns.
3. Crochet Hooded Cowl Pattern. Very cute and versatile, nice for a windy day!
4. Fringe Cup Cozy and Fringe Clutch. Fringe on coffee cups and clutches? I’m in! Dressing up the mason jars is a really cute idea for Summer.
5. Super cute fringed leg warmers. You have to sign up to freepatterns.com but hey, it’s free!
6. TraverseBayCrochet Fringe Barefoot Sandals are the cutest! This is my pattern that I came up with that is really easy to work up and only takes an hour! You can adjust the pattern to whatever size you need!
7. Try this super cute fringe scarf by Ramsileigh Crochet! Bonus, it comes in child and adult sizes!
8. Here is a free fringe pattern that will work up fast! Give it a try! Mug rug coaster.
9. A simple scarf pattern perfect for beginners! Easy to follow, only 2 rows to the pattern!
10. This Fringe Cowl takes only 1 skein of yarn! Very cute and quick to work up. You could even add a pin, buttons or beading to really jazz it up! You can find the free pattern here.